Reproduction Services Fees and Charges
No. Service Price **
1. Semen collection, analysis without freezing €60
2. Semen collection, analysis & freezing €285
3. Preparation of chilled semen €50
4. Storage first 12 months free
5. Storage after 12 months per cane €50 - 100
6. Storage imported semen varies (minimum €50)
7. Blood test for export when required €50 - 150 (including sampling & P&P)
8. Semen retrieval & preparation for export €150
9. Import/Export Permit (if required) €50
10. Customs duty on import of semen €195 per sire
11. Department Vet certification €65
12. Blood test (Progesterone) sent by post €30
13. Blood test (Progesterone) and cytology €40 (including consultation)
14. Artificial Insemination with fresh semen €50
15. Artificial insemination with frozen semen (implant only) €250
16. Transcervical Insemination €100
17. Boarding per animal per day €10 - 12
18. Shipping administration charge per donor €50 - 100
19. Rental of shipper up to one week €100
20. Health certificate per donor €80
21. Preparation of a dry shipper container for shipping €50
22. DNA test for USA €100
23. Copy of collection certificate/semen inventory, etc €5
24. Approximate air freight charges (FedEx, DHL) Europe,
USA each way* €200-250
25. Approximate air freight charges (FedEx, DHL)
Australia/New Zealand each way* €350
26. Chilled semen anywhere in EU/ECC €450
* Charges are given as guidelines only, valid from 01/05/2019. Shipping charges may vary considerably due to carrier’s fuel surcharges, location and the possibility to share the container with other breeders. Please contact us to register your interest in shipping to particular location and/or for exact quotation on shipping costs.
Pricelist last updated 20/05/2019.
** ALL PRICES ARE IN EURO, INCLUDING VAT @ 13.5%
Click on the required from to download it in pdf, print it out, fill in, scan and email to email@example.com or bring it with you on the day of colelction if aplicable
Please print out and fill in the collection certificate prior to the semen collection to save time at the clinic. No need to forward it to us, just bring it with you.It also has all the info we need for collection.
Disposition form should be submitted if the semen is requested to be used, relocated or shipped overseas.
Disclaimer can be submitted in our lab, alternatively you can download the form here and bring it with you.